Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Canker Sore also known as Mouth Ulcer

Have you ever experience of having a big canker sore or mouth sore? I do, and having this is such a big trouble with my appetite. Can you imagine of having an appetizing meals and mouthwatering desserts in front of you and you are very eager to eat them all but whenever you try it.... Wahahahaha!!!! You are turning into a MonsTer ... 

What I've experienced was like a horror movie or a nightmare... I lost my appetite for 1 week but I have to eat and drink to survive.  I thought that drinking ice cold water will be the best solution aside from cleaning your canker sore, however, it gets worse. I have my canker sore plus I got Tonsillitis, I can't even swallow my saliva.


It feels like somebody is trying to burn your mouth.
 To treat my canker sore I tried a lot of  treatment, traditionally and according to internet sources. Remember when you have this and the oldies telling you "Lagyan mo ng tawas, tiisin mo lang".
 Oh yeah! I don't think so... It's not effective yet it gets my canker sore worse.  

I searched on internet what is the best and fast relieve home remedy for canker sore and I find out that Baking Soda will do.


What I did was to get a teaspoon of baking soda and put a little bit water to form a paste like. And when I apply it on my canker sore, It's so painful. I cried and I wanna scream and jump and jump like a child  till the pain is gone. I do it 3x a day, but still its getting worse. 

My mom bought this Betadine gargle and Betadine paint in Mercury Drugstore which cost around Php 200.  These meds are my superheroes. A miracle came along,I tried it 3x a day for 2 consecutive days and the Sore was gone as well my tonsillitis. On the occasion day of my little girl, the Canker Sore is healed and I did enjoy my food and drinks that day. (sigh) It was an awesome relieve. At last, I taste the delicious meal and the sweet desserts we have on our occasion. Oh my superheroes... I definitely recommend this.
 5 out of 5 stars...


Thanks for reading my blog!




No comments: