- I made a paste-like baking soda solution and applied it on my face.
- The first application was a bit prickly but as it dries longer, it becomes colder and I can feel my face skin was tighter.
- I leave it and dry it for another 30 minutes.
- W hen I see the mask was dried and cracking, I washed my face with my Facial wash.
- After washing it, my face feels so smooth and it was lighten up. As I read it has a exfoliating power that makes my face lighter. And I swear it really works.
I'm not sure if I'm going to recommend this as a facial mask because we're not have the same type of skin. Some have sensitive skins and some are more.... But for me it a two thumbs up! Aside of its cheaper that facial mask that I usually use, it has a lot purpose that helps me to do.
So, just go ahead and see it for yourself.
Thanks for reading and hope ya'll like it!