Thursday, October 25, 2012

Little Peia's Invitation edited in Paint Software& Microsoft Publisher

This is the picture I use for her mermaid  invitation

Since I love wanted to have a personalized invitation I come up with this idea; however our Adobe Photoshop is not working so I think of another way to do this. 

I tried to do it in Paint Software and Microsoft Publisher. First, I searched on Google some images that I need to create a mermaid invitation.. Honestly, I found some good ones but I want to have an originality. 

under the sea background
mermaid ( its from an invitation I cropped it)
This are the images that I used to come up with her "Under the Sea Invitation".


 First, I used Paint Software to together Peia's face and the mermaid body. 


Then, I edited the background into a darker contract because the original color will matched on the mermaid's tail and then, paste it on the background. Then, edited it on Microsoft Publisher and choose the postcard size so it will be much easier to cut out once its printed.
So, I come up with this picture below:
Finished Invitation
I hope you like my idea. Thanks for reading.

No comments: